- 2% Cash Back Priceline Credit Card Still AvailablePosted 1 year ago
- JetBlue 4x Point Promotion Starts Today, April 1st 2013Posted 1 year ago
- Chase offers $200 to new Checking CustomersPosted 1 year ago
- US Bank Go Mobile card lets you make purchases by waving your PhonePosted 1 year ago
- New Chase ATMs Dispense Exact ChangePosted 1 year ago
- New Discover Credit Card Perks, The “it” CardPosted 2 years ago
- Discover to expire consumer cards, releases Discover it CardPosted 2 years ago
Discover Extra $150 Cash Back Bonus Offer
Certain Discover card holders are being targeted for the Discover Extra $150 Cash Back Bonus offer. The issuer is offering an ADDITIONAL $150 cash back when you spend $1000 each month between June 1st, 2013 and August 31st, 2013. Discover has recently been doing a lot in the credit card space in terms of separating themselves from what other card issuers offer.
This is a unique opportunity to essentially earn a secondary signup bonus while already being a card member, even if you already received an initial signup offer when you first opened your card account.
I first found out about the offer when I received a letter in the mail, which states that I was targeted. However, if you’re a Discover card holder of any kind, and pay off your bill every month, you may have an opportunity to qualify for this offer even if you did not receive a letter in the mail.
How to get the $150 Extra Cash Back Bonus Offer
1. You must be a Discover card holder with a version of their card that offers cash back
2. Signup for the offer by 05/31/2013 at discover.com/extracbb (You must be logged into your account) or call 1-866-645-1436 (The call only takes a couple minutes!)
3. Spend $1000 EACH month, between 06/01/2013 to 08/31/2013
4. If the requirements are completed, Discover will issue $150 cash back bonus to your account at the end of the promotion.
An added bonus – As you work to acquire this extra $150 cash back bonus, you’ll be earning additional cash back on regular spending as you normally would on your card. For example, during the second quarter, Discover is offering 5% cash back on all home improvement purchases. Add the cash back from those purchases on top of this new extra $150 bonus!
Below is one version of the Discover It card that is periodically eligible for a promotion such as this. Note that it does not come with a signup bonus currently, but does offer 5% cash back for up to $1,500 in Restaurant and Movie purchases from January through March 2014 with free and simple signup. Signing up for this card right now will also grant you 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for a full 14 months.