- 2% Cash Back Priceline Credit Card Still AvailablePosted 2 years ago
- JetBlue 4x Point Promotion Starts Today, April 1st 2013Posted 2 years ago
- Chase is Offering $300 and $200 to New Checking CustomersPosted 2 years ago
- US Bank Go Mobile card lets you make purchases by waving your PhonePosted 2 years ago
- New Chase ATMs Dispense Exact ChangePosted 2 years ago
- New Discover Credit Card Perks, The “it” CardPosted 2 years ago
- Discover to expire consumer cards, releases Discover it CardPosted 2 years ago
Chase $200 Savings Account Bonus for 2015
Update – March 2nd, 2015! Chase is now offering up to a $500 bonus if you open both a checking and savings account using special coupon codes. We look at all current Chase savings bonus offers below.
Chase continues to offer substantial bonuses to new banking customers on both their savings and checking account options. They’re currently offering up to $500 cash bonuses through $250 $200, $150 and $50 coupon codes. Account bonuses are only available to new customers who open new saving or checking accounts. Yes, that means you may be able to get double bonuses once per calendar year. (Click here for coupon codes and information related to Chase checking accounts.) Below we take a look at Chase’s current savings account offers and the bonuses associated.
$200 Chase Savings Account Bonus
First, the Chase $200 savings account bonus offer is available to new customers who have a coupon code and make a $15,000 deposit. This $15,000 deposit into your new Chase savings account must be maintained for 90 days.
How to get the Chase $200 Savings Account Bonus
1. Open a new savings account online or at your local Chase branch by April 15th, 2015 with a $200 savings account coupon code. (We provide some free coupon codes below without paying on Ebay. While supplies last, check back often)
2. Deposit $15,000 into your new account within 10 days of opening the account.
3. Maintain at least a $15,000 balance in your account for 90 days from the date of deposit.
If these three simple steps are completed within the allotted time frame, Chase will automatically deposit $200 into your account within 10 business days after the 90 days of maintaining a $15,000 balance are completed.
Chase $200 Savings Account Bonus Coupon Codes – Updated February 25th, 2015.
$150 Chase Savings Account Bonus
Separately, there’s a new $150 chase savings account bonus available to consumers who open a savings account with Chase and have a $150 coupon code. Receiving the $150 bonus requires a deposit of $10,000 which must be maintained for 90 days. There are some terms associated with receiving the bonus, and we’ll detail these below.
Update: 2015 $150 Savings Account bonuses are still being offered by Chase. For the $150 Chase bonus, follow the same steps above except deposit and maintain $10,000 in the new account.
Chase $150 Savings Account Bonus Coupon Codes – Updated March 2nd, 2015.
(Hint: You’ll notice some of the above coupon codes are identical except for the last 4 digits. Try changing the last 4 digits for more coupon code options. We’ve been hearing of success with this.)
$200 Chase Savings Account Details and Perks
If you open an account using this $200 chase savings account bonus offer, the following perks will also come with your new account should you decide to keep it open. (The same perks are available with the $150 bonus).
Transfer Money – You’ll be able to transfer money to and from your new account through Chase.com, any Chase ATM, and also with your mobile phone using the Chase mobile app. You can also schedule automatic transfers from checking to savings accounts.
Free Account Alerts – Being a Chase savings account holder allows you to receive free account alerts via email and or mobile phone. There is no charge for these alerts, though standard data rates may apply depending on your mobile provider.
Link your Chase Checking Account for Overdraft Protection – If you link your Chase checking account to your Chase savings account, you’ll be safeguarded from overdrawing your checking account as Chase will automatically transfer money over from your savings.
APY – While the APY for this savings account is low (0.01%), the bonus more than makes up for the low accrual rate. This is one of those free money opportunities that doesn’t come along all that often.
You can open a new Chase SavingsSM account at www.chase.com/savings.