- 2% Cash Back Priceline Credit Card Still AvailablePosted 2 years ago
- JetBlue 4x Point Promotion Starts Today, April 1st 2013Posted 2 years ago
- Chase offers $200 to new Checking CustomersPosted 2 years ago
- US Bank Go Mobile card lets you make purchases by waving your PhonePosted 2 years ago
- New Chase ATMs Dispense Exact ChangePosted 2 years ago
- New Discover Credit Card Perks, The “it” CardPosted 2 years ago
- Discover to expire consumer cards, releases Discover it CardPosted 2 years ago
Chase $200 Savings Account Bonus for 2014
Update – August 3rd, 2014! Chase is now offering up to a $400 bonus if you open both a checking and savings account using the special coupon codes.
Chase continues to offer substantial bonuses to new banking customers on both their savings and checking accounts. This time, they’ve released two new Chase savings account bonus offers. First, the Chase $200 savings account bonus offer is available to new customers who have a coupon code and make a $15,000 deposit. Separately, there’s a new $150 chase savings account bonus available to consumers who open a savings account with Chase and have a $150 coupon code. Receiving the $150 bonus requires a deposit of $10,000 which must be maintained for 90 days. There are some terms associated with receiving the bonus, and we’ll detail these below.
How to get the Chase $200 Savings Account Bonus
1. Open a new savings account online or at your local Chase branch by September 5th, 2014 with a $200 savings account coupon code. (We provide some coupon codes below, while supplies last)
2. Deposit $15,000 into your new account within 10 days of opening the account.
3. Maintain at least a $15,000 balance in your account for 90 days from the date of deposit.
If these three simple steps are completed within the allotted time frame, Chase will automatically deposit $200 into your account within 10 business days after the 90 days of maintaining a $15,000 balance are completed.
Chase $400 and $200 Bonus Coupon Codes – Updated July 20th, 2014
Update: 2014 $150 Savings Account bonuses are still being offered by Chase. For the $150 Chase bonus, follow the same steps above except deposit and maintain $10,000 in the new account.
Chase $200 Savings Account Bonus Coupon Codes – Updated July, 2014
Chase $150 Savings Account Bonus Coupon Codes
(Hint: You’ll notice the above coupon codes are identical except for the last 4 digits. Try changing the last 4 digits for more coupon code options. We’ve been hearing of success with this.)
$200 Chase Savings Account Details
If you open an account using this $200 chase savings account bonus offer, the following perks will also come with your new account should you decide to keep it open. (The same perks are available with the $150 bonus).
Transfer Money – You’ll be able to transfer money to and from your new account through Chase.com, any Chase ATM, and also with your mobile phone using the Chase mobile app. You can also schedule automatic transfers from checking to savings accounts.
Free Account Alerts – Being a Chase savings account holder allows you to receive free account alerts via email and or mobile phone. There is no charge for these alerts, though standard data rates may apply depending on your mobile provider.
Link your Chase Checking Account for Overdraft Protection – If you link your Chase checking account to your Chase savings account, you’ll be safeguarded from overdrawing your checking account as Chase will automatically transfer money over from your savings.
APY – While the APY for this savings account is low (0.01%), the bonus more than makes up for the low accrual rate. This is one of those free money opportunities that doesn’t come along all that often.
You can open a new Chase SavingsSM account at www.chase.com/savings.