- 2% Cash Back Priceline Credit Card Still AvailablePosted 1 year ago
- JetBlue 4x Point Promotion Starts Today, April 1st 2013Posted 1 year ago
- Chase offers $200 to new Checking CustomersPosted 1 year ago
- US Bank Go Mobile card lets you make purchases by waving your PhonePosted 1 year ago
- New Chase ATMs Dispense Exact ChangePosted 1 year ago
- New Discover Credit Card Perks, The “it” CardPosted 2 years ago
- Discover to expire consumer cards, releases Discover it CardPosted 2 years ago
Chase offers $200 to new Checking Customers
Good news folks, the Chase $200 Bonus Coupon is now available once again to new checking account customers. If you act soon, customers with a coupon code can get a $200 bonus if they open a checking account, setup direct deposit and make a $100 deposit. This actually is one of the best Chase checking account bonus offers I’ve seen this year, since typically more requirements come along with receiving a signup bonus. Chase is now stating that once you make your first direct deposit, you’ll receive the $200 bonus within 10 business days.
Methods to get the Chase $200 Bonus Coupon
1. Chase credit card holders may be targeted for this offer by mail or within their online account. If you have a Chase credit card, log in to your account and take a look at the right sidebar (pictured below-right). It looks like there aren’t any catches associated with this bonus, but the basic terms of most checking accounts still apply to avoid fees (monthly direct deposit or account balance of $1500 must be maintained).
2. A popular method to get the new promotional codes is to search on Ebay and pay a small price for a code. Or, ask your friends or family if they’ve received Chase $200 bonus coupons in the mail. If you know someone who has a Chase credit card, ask if you can use a code available in their account.
3. Use a Chase $200 bonus coupon code below. We update the codes below as we receive them. These are available while supplies of the $200 bonus coupons last.
*IMPORTANT* If you’re signing up for the bonus, don’t cancel your account until at least 6 months have passed. Chase will remove the bonus if the account is canceled before 6 months of it being open. You’ll also need to hurry, as the $200 bonus coupon offer is only valid until April 15th, 2013 May 15th, 2013, June 16th, 2014.
UPDATE: As of April 1st, this offer has been extended and the following coupon codes are good through July 15th, 2014.
Note: We’ve heard new Chase checking customers have had some success adjusting the last 2 – 4 digits of various promo codes to receive the bonus offer.
Chase $200 Checking Account Bonus Coupon Codes for 2014:
Chase $150 Checking Account Bonus Coupon Codes for 2014:
Chase $125 Checking Account Bonus Coupon Codes for 2014:
How to receive your Chase $200 checking bonus if you’re targeted:
1. Apply through the link provided in your Chase account and use the coupon code given to you on the offer page. You can also go to www.chase.com/checking and click the “Open Account” button on the right. Select Chase Total CheckingSM and enter your coupon code. OR – print the offer page out and bring it to your local Chase branch.
2. Make a $100 deposit into your new account within 10 business days of its opening.
3. Setup direct deposit to your new account within 60 days of its opening (Must be electronic paycheck deposit by your employer OR government pension / benefits.)
4. If all these requirements are met, Chase will deposit $200 into your account within 10 business days of the requirement completion.
Eligible Chase Checking Accounts
This offer is available for all personal checking accounts with Chase, EXCEPT: High School, College and Access checking accounts.
*You must do one of the following to not incur a $12.00 monthly maintenance fee.*
-Maintain at least a $1500 balance daily
-Have a $500 or more direct deposit made to the account each month
-Maintain at least a $5000 balance in any combination of qualifying Chase checking and or savings accounts.