- 2% Cash Back Priceline Credit Card Still AvailablePosted 2 years ago
- JetBlue 4x Point Promotion Starts Today, April 1st 2013Posted 2 years ago
- Chase is Offering $300 and $200 to New Checking CustomersPosted 2 years ago
- US Bank Go Mobile card lets you make purchases by waving your PhonePosted 2 years ago
- New Chase ATMs Dispense Exact ChangePosted 2 years ago
- New Discover Credit Card Perks, The “it” CardPosted 3 years ago
- Discover to expire consumer cards, releases Discover it CardPosted 3 years ago
Chase is Offering $300 and $200 to New Checking Customers
Good news folks, the Chase $300 and $200 Bonus Coupons are now available once again to new checking account customers. If you act soon, customers with a coupon code can get a $300 or $200 bonus if they open a checking account, setup direct deposit and make a $100 deposit. This actually is one of the best Chase checking account bonus offers I’ve seen this year, since typically more requirements come along with receiving a signup bonus. Chase will credit your new $200 bonus within 10 business days once you make your first direct deposit to your new account.
Methods to get the Chase $300 and $200 Bonus Coupon Codes
1. Chase credit card holders may be targeted for this offer by mail or within their online account. If you have a Chase credit card, log in to your account and take a look at the right sidebar (pictured below-right). It looks like there aren’t any catches associated with this bonus, but the basic terms of most checking accounts still apply to avoid fees (monthly direct deposit or account balance of $1500 must be maintained).
2. A popular method to get the new promotional codes is to search on Ebay and pay a small price for a code. Or, ask your friends or family if they’ve received Chase $200 bonus coupons in the mail. If you know someone who has a Chase credit card, ask if you can use a code available in their account.
3. Use a Chase $200 bonus coupon code below. We update the codes below as we receive them. These are available while supplies of the $200 bonus coupons last. Check back here when you can.
*IMPORTANT* If you’re signing up for the bonus, don’t cancel your account until at least 6 months have passed. Chase will remove the bonus if the account is canceled before 6 months of it being open. You’ll also need to hurry, as the $200 bonus coupon offer is only valid until April 15th, 2015.
UPDATE: As of February 25th, this offer has been extended and the following coupon codes are good through April 15th, 2015.
Note: We’ve heard new Chase checking customers have had some success adjusting the last 2 – 4 digits of various promo codes to receive the bonus offer.
Chase $300 Checking Account Bonus Coupon Codes for 2015 (Updated March 2nd, 2015):
Chase $200 Checking Account Bonus Coupon Codes for 2015:
Chase $150 Checking Account Bonus Coupon Codes for 2015:
Chase $125 Checking Account Bonus Coupon Codes for 2015:
How to receive your Chase $200 checking bonus if you’re targeted:
1. Apply through the link provided in your Chase account and use the coupon code given to you on the offer page. You can also go to www.chase.com/checking and click the “Open Account” button on the right. Select Chase Total CheckingSM and enter your coupon code. OR – print the offer page out and bring it to your local Chase branch.
2. Make a $100 deposit into your new account within 10 business days of its opening.
3. Setup direct deposit to your new account within 60 days of its opening (Must be electronic paycheck deposit by your employer OR government pension / benefits.)
4. If all these requirements are met, Chase will deposit your $300 or $200 into your account within 10 business days of the requirement completion.
Eligible Chase Checking Accounts
This offer is available for all personal checking accounts with Chase, EXCEPT: High School, College and Access checking accounts.
*You must do one of the following to not incur a $12.00 monthly maintenance fee.*
-Maintain at least a $1500 balance daily
-Have a $500 or more direct deposit made to the account each month
-Maintain at least a $5000 balance in any combination of qualifying Chase checking and or savings accounts.
[schema type=”review” url=”http://www.creditmedium.com/cash-back/chase-200-bonus-coupon/” name=”Summary of the Chase $200 Bonus Checking Offer” description=”Since Chase $200 checking signup bonuses only appear periodically, this is a nice incentive for new customers looking to establish an expense account with a well known banking institution. The requirements to get the bonus offer are minimal, and Chase has great online and mobile banking solutions. If you plan on keeping this checking account open for more than 6 months and have no problem setting up direct deposit, there really is nothing to lose. ” author=”Charles” user_review=”5″ min_review=”1″ max_review=”5″ ]